Melbourne Tram Car Restaurant
Melbourne Day Trip for Lunch – Tuesday 7th August 2018
Departing Flagstaff Hill at 7.50am, Heatherlie Homes at 8am, Bunnings – Raglan Parade 8.10am with pickups at Terang, Camperdown and Colac
A famous fleet of historical trams that have become The Colonial Tramcar Restaurant.
These glossy, burgandy restaurants on wheels are the first travelling tramcar Restaurants in the world and ensure a delightful, innovative approach to dining.
As they cruise the city streets of Melbourne, diners can enjoy our seasonal menu, quality Australian wines or make a selection from our fully stocked bar at an all inclusive price.
Today you will enjoy a 4-course lunch including appetizer’s, entree, main and cheese board.
All beverages including beer, wine, basic spirits, juice, soft drink and liquor served with tea and coffee are included.
Please note due to sizing restrictions, you will be unable to board with wheelchairs and walking frames on the tram.
We anticipate to arrive back in Warrnambool at approx 7.15pm.
***If you require a vegetarian or gluten free option, please advise upon payment of deposit.
- $170 per person.
$50 deposit due at time of booking
$120 balance due 6th July, 2018
Please note payments made on card with credit incur a 1.5% fee
- Luxury coach with climate control, DVD player and seat belts
- Experienced Coach Captain
- Tram Car Restaurant as per information above.
- From 45 to 7 days prior to tour date, we will refund all recoverable monies from stake holders
- Less than 7 days prior to tour date, NO refund given
- We strongly recommend that passengers consider taking out travel insurance.
- We reserve the right to change or alter the itinerary should circumstance make it necessary.
For all bookings and enquiries phone Belinda on 5562 1866