BALLARAT DAY TOUR – 12th June, 2018
Depart Warrnambool Depot at 7.20am, Flagstaff Hill at 7.30am, Heatherlie Homes 7.45am,
Terang 8.15am and Camperdown at 8.30am.
The cooler weather is upon us, so what better way to travel in a nice warm coach to the Ballarat Flying Horse Inn for their monthly sing-a-long of their own version of Morning Melodies – each month it will star either Frankie or Garry West.
For 90 minutes you will be tapping your feet, clapping your hands and singing along to the tunes of yesteryear. The show includes a complimentary devonshire morning tea and lunch at the Flying Horse Inn. Your ticket also gives you free entry to raffles and prizes throughout the morning!
After reminiscing with the music and entertainment, we board the coach and make our way to the Bridge Street Mall for some shopping and to stretch our feet.
We will then meeet back at the iconic Beechworth Bakery for afternoon tea before we board the coach for the trip home.
- $115 per person includes devonshire morning tea and lunch
$50 deposit due 16th March 2018
Full amount due 20th April 2018
(Please note all payments on card with credit incur a 1.5% fee)
- Luxury coach with climate control, DVD player and seat belts
- Experienced Coach Captain
- Reclining Seats
- Admission to Morning Melodies
- Devonshire Morning Tea and Lunch
- From 45 to 7 days prior to tour date, we will refund all recoverable monies from stake holders
- Less than 7 days prior to tour date, NO refund given
- We reserve the right to change or alter the itinerary should circumstance make it necessary.
For all bookings and enquiries phone Belinda on 5562 1866